Wednesday, March 9, 2016

I went to the paper crafting class last night at the Newton Public Library. It was really nice! Susan and Andrea were very pleasant company to play around with. The Hour and a half session was just long enough to finish a fun vignette project. It was pretty easy, really, and I may spend a little time and put together a tutorial for it. It will be fun to try, because I have never done a published tut before.

Anyway, here are a couple of photos of what I did last night.


It is made from old map book pages for the frames and gussets. The grass is from a children's french primer. The instruments are from a reproduction of the 1908 Sears catalog and the figure is from an old book with pictures of 18th century clocks. It was supposed to be an Easter vignette, but I just couldn't resist this banjo playing darling! Trust me when I tell you that the pictures just don't do it justice!

If you are interested in a tutorial, leave me a comment and let me know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog! Comments are welcome, and appreciated, but remember that mean people suck. :)